VusicOBX Events at Roanoke Island Festival Park
NO RE-ENTRY – ONCE YOU’RE IN, YOU’RE IN!
WHAT TO BRING
- Your Tickets and I.D.
- Good Vibes
ALLOWED ITEMS LIST
- EMPTY refillable water bottles, there will be a water filling station inside the venue
- Low back chairs, inflatable couches, blankets – ONLY ALLOWED IN BACK LAWN AREA
- Regular sized or unframed backpacks
- Bags and strollers are allowed but will be searched thoroughly
- Sunscreen lotion and non-aersol bug spray
- Empty poster tube
- Hula hoops
**FOR EVERYONE’S SAFETY ALL BAGS, PEOPLE AND ITEMS SUBJECT TO SEARCH
WHAT NOT TO BRING
Don’t bring your germs. If you’re feeling sick or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home.
PROHIBITED ITEMS LIST
- NO Outside food or drink, INCLUDING FULL WATER BOTTLES
- NO Alcohol or Flasks
- NO Coolers
- NO Glass AT ALL
- NO Illegal substances, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
- NO Knives or weapons of any kind
- NO Pets (except Service Animals)
- NO Flammable lanterns or fire of any kind
- NO Fireworks or any types of explosives
- NO Balloons
- NO Scooters or personalized motor vehicles
- NO Bicycles, Skateboards, and Scooters inside the festival grounds
- NO Tents or canopies
- NO Professional cameras (indicated by a detachable lens larger than 2 inches)
- NO Professional video or audio recording devices with out prior approval
- NO Lasers or light pointers
- NO Instruments, megaphones, horns or noise makers
- NO large, staked or golf umbrellas (small handheld ok)
- NO Flag poles
- NO Soliciting or unlicensed vending of any kind
- NO Drones or UAV’s
**COVID-19 Protocol: Organizers are in communication with local health and safety officials and will follow all guidelines from governing health organizations at the time of the event.
We currently have zero restrictions for admission to any of our outdoor events at Roanoke Island Festival Park. Please stay home if you’re not feeling well or have recently been exposed to COVID-19.
Due to the ever-changing nature of the COVID-19 situation, each event reserves the right to require negative tests or proof of full vaccination. Such measures will be evaluated and communicated closer to the event date. By attending the event/purchasing a ticket, you accept any such requirements as a term of entry and understand there will be no refunds for non-compliance of COVID-19 requirements. Admission may be revoked without refund for non-compliance.
Parking: Parking on site is limited and first come first serve. Check out the FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE.
Medical: We will have a medical team on-site to to address any type of medical problem you may have. If you need assistance go to the medical tent, locate security or a festival staff member.
Security: Our primary goal is to create a safe and secure environment for everyone in attendance. To ensure this, there will be on-site security provided by our private security staff and local police. If any problems occur whatsoever, locate a festival security guard, police officer or festival staff member.
Food: We have a Vendor Village offering a variety of food options from several local food trucks/vendors. We will have vegetarian/vegan options as well. Food vendors vary per show, see social media close to show date for who will be there.
Beverages: For our 21+ attendees we will have beer, wine, and seltzers available at a number of booths.
We thank our AMAZING volunteer bartenders from Friends of Elizabeth II who work diligently to get you served as quickly as possible. To minimize lines they are adding extra check out personnel. Please be patient and have your beverage order ready when you arrive at the bar.
There will be no liquor served. All alcohol sales end 30 minutes prior to the end of show.
Bathrooms & Handwashing Stations: Bathrooms and hand washing stations will be placed throughout the festival site. We ask that you help us in keeping them as clean as possible for the next festival attendee. There are extra dedicated bathrooms at the back of the grounds.
Information / Lost & Found: Stop by for any and all information at the Front Entrance.
Vendors: Vendor Village will feature local art along with Festival and Tour Merchandise. offering a wide selection of items like clothing, accessories, craft items, music memorabilia and more.
Charity: We have Live Art by Chris Wheeler and some surprises in a Silent Auction for the Mustang Outreach Program at the Merch Tent. The Mustang Outreach Program is a non-profit organization here on the Outer Banks that teaches kids how to play music together in a band and concert atmosphere. They are our next generation of live music!
Follow us on social media to get updated information about the event.
Subscribe to our email list.