Upcoming Events Presented by VusicFest
Sublime with Rome, Dirty Heads, special guest Hirie
High and Mighty Tour
July 19, 2021 at Roanoke Island Festival Park in Manteo, NC
Tickets are SOLD OUT!!!
NO RE-ENTRY – ONCE YOU’RE IN, YOU’RE IN!
ALLOWED ITEMS LIST
- Low Back Chairs
- Regular sized or unframed backpacks
- EMPTY refillable, plastic or aluminum bottles & Camelbaks
- Sealed water up to 1L
- Personal cameras with a detachable lens 2 inches or shorter
- Bags & Strollers are allowed but will be searched thoroughly.
- Cigarettes and E-Cigarettes
- Go Pros
- Deodorant, Sunscreen & Non-Aersol bug spray
- Hula Hoops
- Good Vibes
**FOR EVERYONE’S SAFETY ALL BAGS, PEOPLE AND ITEMS SUBJECT TO SEARCH
PROHIBITED ITEMS LIST
- Outside food or beverage items (with the exception of one SEALED water bottle up to 1L
- Alcohol or Flasks
- Ice or Ice packs
- Glass Containers
- Illegal substances, drugs, or drug paraphernalia
- Any of these items that are deemed unsafe or inappropriate, or are being used for purposes other than intended, may by confiscated on site.
- Illegal or unauthorized vending
- Knives or weapons of any kind
- Animals or pets (except animals that assist people with disabilities, please contact us in advance)
- Flammable lanterns or fire of any kind
- Fireworks or any types of explosives
- Skateboards, scooters or personalize motor vehicles
- Bicycles inside the festival grounds
- Tents or canopies
- Wagons or carts of any type
- Professional cameras (indicated by a detachable lens larger than 2 inches)
- Professional video or audio recording devices with out prior approval
- Lasers or light pointers
- Instruments, megaphones, horns or noise makers
- Drones or UAV’s
Parking: Parking on site is limited and first come first serve. There is a Drop Off zone close to the front gate, follow signs. We have overflow parking at Manteo Elementary School with school bus shuttles running 4PM-until everyone is cleared out of the park, or it’s a simple 10 minute walk between shuttle parking and venue entrance..
Medical: We will have a medical team on-site to to address any type of medical problem you may have. If you need assistance go to the medical tent, locate security or a festival staff member.
Security: Our primary goal is to create a safe and secure environment for everyone in attendance. To ensure this, there will be on-site security provided by our private security staff and local police. If any problems occur whatsoever, locate a festival security guard, police officer or festival staff member.
Food: We have a Vendor Village offering a variety of food options from several local food trucks/vendors. We will have vegetarian/vegan options as well. “link to list of food vendors”
Beverages: For our 21+ attendees we will have beer, wine, andf seltzers available at a number of booths. To minimize lines we have added some “Cash Only” lines and locations throughout the festival grounds with your favorite domestic, import and local brews. There will be no liquor served. All Alcohol Sales end 30 minutes prior to the end of show.
Bathrooms & Handwashing Stations: Bathrooms and hand washing stations will be placed throughout the festival site. We ask that you help us in keeping them as clean as possible for the next festival attendee. There are extra dedicated bathrooms at the back of the grounds.
Information / Lost & Found: Stop by for any and all information at the Front Entrance.
Vendors: Vendor Village will feature local art along with Festival and Tour Merchandise. offering a wide selection of items like clothing, accessories, craft items, music memorabilia and more.
Charity: We have Live Art by Chris Wheeler and some surprises in a Silent Auction for the Mustang Outreach Program at the Merch Tent. The Mustang Outreach Program is a non-profit organization here on the Outer Banks that teaches kids how to play music together in a band and concert atmosphere. They are our next generation of live music!
Directions to Festival Park
Address: 1 Festival Park, Manteo, NC 27954
From Western North Carolina
Follow U.S. 64 East to Manteo. After crossing the Virginia Dare Bridge, turn left at the first stoplight, 64 Business. Follow this into the town of Manteo. Turn right at the stoplight onto Budleigh Street. Go to the end of Budleigh and at the stop sign, turn left. The road will end at the Tranquil House Inn. Turn right on Ananius Dare Street and cross over the short bridge. You are now on the 27- acre site of Roanoke Island Festival Park.
From Points North- Richmond, VA and Washington, DC
Follow I-64 to Hampton, Virginia. Go South on I-664 through the Monitor-Merrimac Memorial Bridge Tunnel. Take I-64 towards Norfolk, Virginia Beach and Outer Banks. Take exit 291 toward Outer Banks. This will empty into Highway 158 South, which will take you to the Outer Banks of North Carolina. Then, follow directions below from Nags Head.
From Nags Head, North Carolina
Follow 158 By-pass to Highway 64 toward Manteo. You will cross over the smaller Melvin Daniels Bridge and then the Washington-Baum Bridge. Take a right at the stoplight, 64 Business. Follow this into the town of Manteo. Turn right at the stoplight onto Budleigh Street. Go to the end of Budleigh and at the stop sign, turn left. The road will end at the Tranquil House Inn. Turn right on Ananius Dare Street and cross over the short bridge. You are now on the 27- acre site of Roanoke Island Festival Park.